By Sylvain Ratabouil
About This Book
- Create excessive functionality cellular purposes with C/C++ and combine with Java
- Exploit complicated Android positive factors resembling photographs, sound, enter, and sensing
- Port and reuse your individual or third-party libraries from the prolific C/C++ ecosystem
Who This booklet Is For
Are you an Android Java programmer who wishes extra functionality? Are you a C/C++ developer who doesn’t are looking to trouble with the complexity of Java and its out-of-control rubbish collector? do you need to create quick extensive multimedia purposes or video games? If you’ve spoke back sure to any of those questions then this ebook is for you. With a few common wisdom of C/C++ improvement, it is possible for you to to dive headfirst into local Android development.
What you'll Learn
- Build your first Android local undertaking from scratch
- Communicate with Java via Java local Interfaces
- Learn the main layout intricacies of making a local OpenGL ES 2.0 images application
- Initialize, play, and list sound and tune with OpenSL ES
- Handle enter occasions and sensors to create varied interplay types
- Port an present library on Android by way of compiling most typical C++ frameworks on Android
- Interface and optimize the prevailing code with RenderScript
- Combine pictures, sound, enter, sensors, and physics on your application
Android NDK is all approximately injecting high-performance and transportable code into your cellular apps by means of exploiting the utmost velocity of the machine they run on.
This booklet will make it easier to create C/C++-enabled cellular functions and combine them with Java. The books starts off with educating you ways to entry local API and port libraries utilized in the most winning Android purposes. subsequent, you are going to flow directly to create a true local software venture during the entire implementation of a local API and porting latest third-party libraries. relocating ahead, you are going to the right way to entry the keyboard and enter peripherals and browse accelerometer or orientation sensors. ultimately, you are going to dive into extra complicated themes corresponding to RenderScript.
Read Online or Download Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition PDF
Similar application development books
This ebook is a fast moving instructional to constructing ColdFusion functions, with an emphasis on real-world abilities. jam-packed with examples and cautious causes, the ebook leads you thru all of the subject matters suitable to state-of-the-art ColdFusion developer. This publication is for net builders operating with ColdFusion nine.
Sensible, hands-on “Cookbook” method. jam-packed with transparent, step by step directions so you might practice right now. Written for those who are looking to get greatest effects with out plenty of historical past and thought examining. JSF builders who are looking to paintings with validators, converters and security measures of JSF.
Construct trustworthy and scalable disbursed software program platforms utilizing the best . web company carrier BusAbout This BookHarness the ability of Publish/Subscribe to construct strong applicationsBuild trustworthy message-driven platforms that immediately catch up on procedure failureA concise and example-oriented consultant to construction trustworthy and scalable platforms with SOA principlesWho This e-book Is ForIf you're a .
Detect the local part of Android and inject the facility of C/C++ on your applicationsAbout This BookCreate excessive functionality cellular purposes with C/C++ and combine with JavaExploit complex Android positive factors equivalent to pix, sound, enter, and sensingPort and reuse your personal or third-party libraries from the prolific C/C++ ecosystemWho This e-book Is ForAre you an Android Java programmer who wishes extra functionality?
Extra resources for Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition
Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition by Sylvain Ratabouil