By Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley
Adult Attachment: A Concise creation to idea and examine is an easy-to-read and hugely obtainable reference on attachment that offers with a few of the key ideas and issues studied inside of attachment idea. This ebook is created from a chain of chapters framed by means of universal questions which are as a rule requested through beginners coming into the sphere of attachment. The content material of every bankruptcy specializes in answering this overarching query.
Topics at the improvement of attachment are coated from assorted degrees of study, together with species, person, and courting degrees, operating types of attachment, attachment services and hierarchies, attachment balance and alter through the years and throughout events, courting contexts, the cognitive underpinnings of attachment and its activation of enhancement through priming, the interaction among the attachment behavioral procedure and different behavioral platforms, the consequences of context on attachment, the contribution of physiology/neurology and genetics to attachment, the associations/differences among attachment and temperament, the conceptualization and dimension of attachment, and the organization among attachment and psychopathology/therapy.
- Uses a question-and-answer layout to deal with crucial subject matters inside of attachment theory
- Presents info in an easy, easy-to-understand method to be sure accessibility for rookies within the box of attachment
- Covers the most thoughts and concerns that relate to attachment concept, therefore making sure readers increase a powerful starting place in attachment concept that they could then practice to the learn of relationships
- Addresses destiny instructions within the box of attachment theory
- Concisely covers fabric, making sure students and execs can speedy get up-to-speed with the newest learn
Read Online or Download Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research PDF
Best developmental psychology books
Dramatic societal adjustments have reshaped America’s households. teens have not on time marriage, and cohabitation ahead of marriage has turn into general. One in 3 ladies giving start is unmarried, and the share of kids below 18 residing in single-parent households rose from 23 to 31 percentage among 1980 and 2000, reflecting elevated premiums of either nonmarital childbearing and divorce.
First released in 1979. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Una guida esauriente ai processi della crescita emozionale del bambino, dalla nascita al terzo anno di vita. Una rilettura delle teorie su natura e funzioni delle emozioni: come queste si collocano nel più ampio contesto delle relazioni interpersonali e della formazione dell’identità e qual è il loro ruolo cruciale nello sviluppo cognitivo, comunicativo e motivazionale.
Character improvement around the Lifespan examines the advance of character features from adolescence, early life, rising maturity, maturity, and outdated age. It offers a complete review of theoretical views, equipment, and empirical findings of character and developmental psychology, additionally detailing insights on how participants range from one another, how they alter in the course of existence, and the way those adjustments relate to organic and environmental elements, together with significant lifestyles occasions, social relationships, and well-being.
- The Dynamics of Autobiographical Memory: Using the LIM | Life-line Interview Method
- Development of Mental Representation: Theories and Applications
- Cognitive Development in Digital Contexts
- Psychologie für Lehramtsstudierende (Basiswissen Psychologie) (German Edition)
- Jugendliche Intensivtäter: Interdisziplinäre Perspektiven (German Edition)
- Creating the Capacity for Attachment: Treating Addictions and the Alienated Self
Extra resources for Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research
Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research by Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley